LICENČNI POGOJI PROGRAMA »SIMPLE SHOP«
Copyright © 2009-2012 RED ZION d.o.o.
Program lahko prenesete na svoj računalnik in uporabljate le pod naslednjimi pogoji:
Ta program je zaščiten z zakonom o avtorskih pravicah R Slovenije ter Evropske Unije (EU) in je avtorsko delo podjetja RED ZION d.o.o.. Programa ni dovoljeno spreminjati brez pisne privolitve avtorja.
Vsako komercialno razširjanje programa zahteva pisno dovoljenje avtorja ter vseh sodelujočih strank.
Zakon o avtorskih pravicah: Ur.l. RS, št. 21/1995; ZASP-UPB3, člen 111 - 117
Brezplačno razširjanje neregistrirane verzije je dovoljeno.
V nobenem primeru, razen če tako pravi veljavni zakon ali je pisno dogovorjeno, ne bo lastnik pravic razširjanja ali katerakoli druga oseba, ki lahko ponovno razširja program, kot je dovoljeno zgoraj, prevzel odgovornosti zaradi škode, najsi gre za splošno, posebno, nenamerno škodo ali škodo, izhajajočo iz uporabe ali nezmožnosti uporabe programa (vključno z, a ne omejeno na, izgubo podatkov ali nenatančno obdelavo podatkov ali izgubo, povzročeno vam ali tretjim osebam ali nezmožnost programa, da bi deloval s kakim drugim programom), četudi je bil tak lastnik ali druga oseba obveščen o možnosti nastanka takšne škode.
SAMO, ČE SE V CELOTI STRINJATE Z ZGORNJO IZJAVO, VAM AVTOR
DOVOLJUJE UPORABO PROGRAMA.
RED ZION d.o.o.
MICROSOFT SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS
MICROSOFT SQL SERVER COMPACT 3.5
These license terms are an agreement between Microsoft Corporation (or based on where you live, one of its affiliates) and you. Please read them. They apply to the software named above, which includes the media on which you received it, if any. The terms also apply to any Microsoft
• Internet-based services, and
• support services
for this software, unless other terms accompany those items. If so, those terms apply.
BY USING THE SOFTWARE, YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THEM, DO NOT USE THE SOFTWARE.
If you comply with these license terms, you have the rights below.
1. INSTALLATION AND USE RIGHTS. You may install and use any number of copies of the software on your devices.
2. ADDITIONAL LICENSING REQUIREMENTS AND/OR USE RIGHTS.
a. Distributable Code. The software contains code that you are permitted to distribute in programs you develop if you comply with the terms below.
• REDIST.TXT Files. You may copy and distribute the object code form of code listed in REDIST.TXT files.
• Third Party Distribution. You may permit distributors of your programs to copy and distribute the Distributable Code as part of those programs.
• add significant primary functionality to it in your programs;
• require distributors and external end users to agree to terms that protect it at least as much as this agreement;
• display your valid copyright notice on your programs; and
• indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Microsoft from any claims, including attorneys’ fees, related to the distribution or use of your programs.
• alter any copyright, trademark or patent notice in the Distributable Code;
• use Microsoft’s trademarks in your programs’ names or in a way that suggests your programs come from or are endorsed by Microsoft;
• distribute Distributable Code to run on a platform other than the Windows platform;
• include Distributable Code in malicious, deceptive or unlawful programs; or
• modify or distribute the source code of any Distributable Code so that any part of it becomes subject to an Excluded License. An Excluded License is one that requires, as a condition of use, modification or distribution, that
• the code be disclosed or distributed in source code form; or
• others have the right to modify it.
3. Scope of License. The software is licensed, not sold. This agreement only gives you some rights to use the software. Microsoft reserves all other rights. Unless applicable law gives you more rights despite this limitation, you may use the software only as expressly permitted in this agreement. In doing so, you must comply with any technical limitations in the software that only allow you to use it in certain ways. You may not
• work around any technical limitations in the software;
• reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the software, except and only to the extent that applicable law expressly permits, despite this limitation;
• make more copies of the software than specified in this agreement or allowed by applicable law, despite this limitation;
• publish the software for others to copy;
• rent, lease or lend the software; or
• use the software for commercial software hosting services.
4. BACKUP COPY. You may make one backup copy of the software. You may use it only to reinstall the software.
5. DOCUMENTATION. Any person that has valid access to your computer or internal network may copy and use the documentation for your internal, reference purposes.
6. TRANSFER TO A THIRD PARTY. The first user of the software may transfer it and this agreement directly to a third party. Before the transfer, that party must agree that this agreement applies to the transfer and use of the software. The first user must uninstall the software before transferring it separately from the device. The first user may not retain any copies.
7. Export Restrictions. The software is subject to United States export laws and regulations. You must comply with all domestic and international export laws and regulations that apply to the software. These laws include restrictions on destinations, end users and end use. For additional information, see www.microsoft.com/exporting.
8. SUPPORT SERVICES. Because this software is “as is,” we may not provide support services for it.
9. Entire Agreement. This agreement, and the terms for supplements, updates, Internet-based services and support services that you use, are the entire agreement for the software and support services.
10. Applicable Law.
a. United States. If you acquired the software in the United States, Washington state law governs the interpretation of this agreement and applies to claims for breach of it, regardless of conflict of laws principles. The laws of the state where you live govern all other claims, including claims under state consumer protection laws, unfair competition laws, and in tort.
b. Outside the United States. If you acquired the software in any other country, the laws of that country apply.
11. Legal Effect. This agreement describes certain legal rights. You may have other rights under the laws of your country. You may also have rights with respect to the party from whom you acquired the software. This agreement does not change your rights under the laws of your country if the laws of your country do not permit it to do so.
12. Disclaimer of Warranty. The software is licensed “as-is.” You bear the risk of using it. Microsoft gives no express warranties, guarantees or conditions. You may have additional consumer rights under your local laws which this agreement cannot change. To the extent permitted under your local laws, Microsoft excludes the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
13. Limitation on and Exclusion of Remedies and Damages. You can recover from Microsoft and its suppliers only direct damages up to U.S. $5.00. You cannot recover any other damages, including consequential, lost profits, special, indirect or incidental damages.
This limitation applies to
• anything related to the software, services, content (including code) on third party Internet sites, or third party programs; and
• claims for breach of contract, breach of warranty, guarantee or condition, strict liability, negligence, or other tort to the extent permitted by applicable law.
It also applies even if Microsoft knew or should have known about the possibility of the damages. The above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you because your country may not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental, consequential or other damages.
CUBECART SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS
www.cubecart.com is owned and operated by Devellion Limited of 5 Bridge Street,Bishops Stortford, HERTS. CM23 2JU (Company Registration Number 5323904).
ACCESS TO THIS WEB SITE (OR PORTIONS THEREOF) AND THE USE OF INFORMATION, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE (OR PORTIONS THEREOF), IS NOT INTENDED, AND IS PROHIBITED, WHERE SUCH ACCESS OR USE VIOLATES APPLICABLE LAWS OR REGULATIONS.
This website has the facility to sell a number of digital products and services. All of these products and services have a one time cost and there are no subscriptions at all. Credit Card information is not stored anywhere on our servers or network in any form. Instead sensitive credit card data is sent over a secure socket layer encrypted connection between our server and payment service provider. None of our staff have access to any credit card data at all sent over this secure connection. We take every step possible to keep our servers and network as secure as possible with the help of daily security scans provided my McAfee SECURE™.
This website is a business and commercial site. As such, it is not intended for children or minors.
PRODUCT & SERVICES INFORMATION
All references on this website to information, materials, products and services apply to information, materials, products and services available in the countries or jurisdictions specified with respect to such information only, unless otherwise stated. Nothing in this website constitutes an offer to buy or sell our products or services in any jurisdiction.
Unless otherwise indicated, this website and its design, text, content, selection and arrangement of elements, organisation, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to this website are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including, but not limited to, intellectual property) rights and are the property of Devellion or the material is included with the permission of the rights owner and is protected pursuant to copyright and trademark laws. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
The posting of any such elements on this website does not constitute a waiver of any right in such elements. You do not acquire ownership rights to any such elements viewed through this website. Except as otherwise provided herein, none of the these elements may be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, modified, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without our express prior written permission.
Permission is hereby granted to the extent necessary to lawfully access and use this website and/or information, materials, products and/or services available on it to display, download, archive and print in hard copy, portions of this website on a temporary basis and for your individual use only, provided you do not modify the materials and that you retain any and all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials.
The CubeCart logo, all product names, all page headers, all custom graphics, all button icons, all trademarks, service marks and logos appearing on this website, unless otherwise noted, are service marks, trademarks (whether registered or not) and/or trade dress of Devellion (the "Marks"). All other trademarks, product names, company names, logos, service marks and/or trade dress mentioned, displayed, cited or otherwise indicated on the website are the property of their respective owners. You agree not to display or use the Marks in any manner without our prior written permission. You agree not to display or use trademarks, product names, company names, logos, service marks and/or trade dress of other owners without the prior written permission of such owners. The use or misuse of the Marks or other trademarks, product names, company names, logos, service marks and/or trade dress or any other materials contained herein, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited.
This website may contain links and/or advertisements to other websites maintained by us in addition to links to websites maintained by unrelated companies and persons. An advertisement of, or link to, a non-Devellion website does not mean that we approve, endorse or accept any responsibility for that website, its content or use, or the use of products and services made available through such website.
We are not responsible for the actions, content, accuracy, opinions expressed, privacy policies, products or services provided through these links or made available through these resources or appearing in such websites, nor for any damages or losses, directly or indirectly, caused or alleged to have been caused as a result of your use or reliance on such websites.
Such websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, completeness or conformance with applicable laws and regulations by us. We do not make any representations whatsoever, or give any warranties of any kind, expressed, implied, or otherwise about other websites which you may access through this website, the content thereof, or the products and/or services made available through such websites. If you decide to leave our website and access these other websites, you do so at your own risk. All rules, policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of such websites will apply to you while on such websites.
LINKS FROM OTHER WEBSITES
We hereby give authorisation to link to this website. Such authorisation is given without assumption of any liability by us relating to such links, and we hereby disclaim any such liability. We reserve the right to withdraw any authorisation to link to this website at any time and for any reason.
Persons providing access to this website via link from another website are solely responsible for the content, accuracy, opinions expressed, privacy policies, products or services of, or available through, the source website and for any representations made or impressions created concerning Devellion.
DATA PROTECTION CONSENT
Any communication or material you post or transmit to us over the Internet is, and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Upon the transmission of any personal information to us, you expressly grant permission to us to disseminate and/or use such information for any lawful purpose.
Posting or transmitting of any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or violation of any law is strictly prohibited.
We reserve the right to monitor your communications with us whether by mail, voice, fax, e-mail or any other form of transmission for the purposes of quality control, security and other business needs.
WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE OR ITS CONTENTS, WHICH ARE PROVIDED FOR USE "AS IS." WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE AND ANY WEB SITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE, ITS SERVERS OR E-MAIL SENT FROM US WILL BE FREE OF ANY HARMFUL COMPONENTS (INCLUDING VIRUSES). WE ALSO MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO WHETHER THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEB SITE, OR ANY WEB SITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED, IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR CURRENT. YOU ACCEPT THAT OUR SHAREHOLDERS, OWNERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND OTHER REPRESENTATIVES SHALL HAVE THE BENEFIT OF THIS CLAUSE.
The information and all other materials on this website are provided for general information purposes only and do not constitute professional advice. It is your responsibility to evaluate (or take professional advice on) the accuracy and completeness of all information, statements, opinions and other material on this website or any website with which it is linked.
Your statutory rights as a consumer, if any, are not affected by these provisions, and we do not seek to exclude or limit liability for fraudulent misrepresentation.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws we, on behalf of our employees, agents, suppliers, and contractors exclude liability for any losses and expenses of whatever nature and howsoever arising including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, special, punitive, or consequential damages, loss of use, loss of data, loss caused by a virus, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties, or other losses of any kind or character, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or any website with which it is linked. You assume total responsibility for establishing such procedures for data back up and virus checking as you consider necessary.
You are responsible for providing and maintaining all personal computer and communications equipment and Internet access accounts necessary to gain access to this website.
In consideration of your use of the website, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself.
You agree to use the website in a manner consistent with any and all applicable rules and regulations. You agree not to upload or transmit through the website any computer viruses, trojan horses, worms or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer.
MODIFICATION AND DISCONTINUATION
We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify, edit, delete, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently this website (or any portion thereof) and/or the information, materials, products and/or services available through this website (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, editing, deletion, suspension or discontinuance of this website.
ENTIRE UNDERSTANDING, SEVERANCE AND WAIVER
LAW & JURISDICTION
You agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any controversy or claim of whatever nature arising out of or relating to use of this website, and that the laws of England shall govern such dispute or claim. However, we retain the right to bring legal proceedings in any jurisdiction where we believe that infringement of this agreement is taking place or originating.
THE osCommerce SOLUTIONS
Although the solutions osCommerce provide (such as "osCommerce Online Merchant") are released under the GNU General Public License, we do enforce our copyright rights concerning the solutions. This means that, while you have considerable freedom to modify and redistribute the osCommerce solutions, there are conditions placed on the osCommerce copyright notices.
The osCommerce copyright announcement displayed on the Administration Tool of osCommerce Online Merchant complies with section 2c of the GNU General Public License (GPL) and thus can not be removed, or may only be appropriately modified with addtional copyright notices.
It is not the intention of the osCommerce Online Merchant Administration Tool copyright announcement to claim rights or contest your rights to work written entirely by you; rather, the intent is to exercise the right to control the distribution of derivative or collective works based on osCommerce Online Merchant.
It is entirely within your right however to add to the copyright notice to claim rights on the changes you have made.
The osCommerce copyright announcement displayed on the Catalog side of osCommerce Online Merchant can, however, be modified, and even be removed.
Please note that the osCommerce Online Merchant Administration Tool copyright announcement must still exist regardless if the default osCommerce-copyrighted Administration Tool theme has been modified.
The separate text "Powered by osCommerce", or similar text, displayed on both Administration Tool and Catalog modules is optional to have displayed.