A cookie is a short text that a Web site that you visit, your browser sends. Web site you can use it to remember information about your visit, such as the language, and other settings. This might be your next visit to the same site more useful and easier. Cookies play an important role. Using the Web without them significantly less enjoyable.
On our pages, besides our own cookies, we use the following cookie cookies (third-party cookies):
Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Display Advertising extension for Google Analytics
(all of these cookies are managed by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA),
(cookies are managed by Twitter Inc, 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, United States, USA),
Facebook Custom Audience in Facebook remarketing
(cookies are managed by Facebook Inc, 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 9420, USA).
You can either reject all of the third-party cookies listed above or whenever you delete it in your browser.
To delete cookies Google Analytics set your browser to reject cookies with a domain ˝pum˝
To delete cookies Google AdWords set your browser to reject cookies with a domain ˝www.simple-shop.si˝
To delete cookies Display Advertising extension for Google Analytics set your browser to reject cookies with a domain ˝__ar_v4˝.
To delete cookies Twitter set your browser to reject cookies with a domain ˝twitter˝
To delete cookies Facebook Custom Audience and Facebook remarketing set your browser to reject cookies with a domain ˝facebook˝
These "Google Analytics" cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where vistors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
Cookies used to distinguish users.
Cookies used to throttle request rate.
Used by Google DoubleClick to register and report the website user`s actions after viewing or clicking one of the advertiser`s ads with the purpose of measuring the efficacy of an ad and to present targeted ads to the user.
Allow you to control the "Follow us on Facebook" and "Like" buttons.
Allow you to control the "Follow us on Facebook" and "Like" buttons, collect the language settings and allow you to share the page.
RED ZION d.o.o. as the data controller, is responsible for processing and storing your personal information.
031 299 904
RED ZION d.o.o., Pod griči 4, 4226 Žiri, with an annotation »Protection of personal data«.
RED ZION d.o.o. in relation to the service users it offers (eg SIMPLE SHOP software), acts as a contracted processor. For all personal data protection issues, service users should contact their employer.
WEB PLUGINS AND ACCESS TO SOCIAL NETWORKS
RIGHTS OF INDIVIDUALS
For the processing of your personal information, you have the following rights described below:
- Access to personal information: From RED ZION d.o.o. you can request information about whether it processes personal information about you and, if you can, you can request access to your personal information and processing information (which data is processed and from where this information originates).
- Correction of personal data: From RED ZION d.o.o. you can request to repair or complete incomplete or Inaccurate information that we process about you.
- Restriction of processing of personal data: From RED ZION d.o.o. you can request a restriction on the processing of your personal information (for example, when checking the accuracy or completeness of your personal information is being carried out).
- Delete personal information: From RED ZION d.o.o. you can request that we delete your personal information (we can not delete those personal data that we keep on the basis of legal requirements or on the basis of a contractual relationship).
- Print out personal information: From RED ZION d.o.o. you can request that we provide you with your personal information that you have provided us in a structured, widely used and machine-readable form.
- Cancellation of consent: Whenever you have the right to revoke consent regarding the use of your personal information, which we collect and process on the basis of consent. The consent may be revoked in any manner described on this website. The cancellation of the consent has no negative consequences, however, it is possible that RED ZION d.o.o. it will no longer be able to guarantee the cancellation of certain services.
- Objection to the processing of personal data: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in the case of processing for the purposes of direct marketing or to transfer your personal information to third parties for the purposes of direct marketing. You can also oppose processing when your data is used for direct marketing purposes using customized or individual offers. You can make an objection in any way that is described on this website.
You can exercise all rights by contacting us through any channel that is defined and recorded on this site. Also, these contacts are available to you if you need any additional information regarding your rights.
You have the right to lodge a complaint against us with the information officer, who is the competent authority for the protection of personal data.
RED ZION d.o.o. reserves the right to require certain personal information (such as name, surname, e-mail address) for the purpose of identifying an individual in the event of the exercise of any right in this chapter.
In RED ZION d.o.o. we can change the basic principles of using the website. In case of changes we will inform you in advance. You are deemed to agree with the new version, in case if after the new version comes into force, you will continue to use our website and other services defined by these terms.